Verdant Brewing Co. | Track and Field (Hitchin)
India Pale Ale, 7.2%, Keg
A single malt IPA bursting to the brim with Simcoe and Mosaic hops. Think masses of pine back up by stone fruits. Clean, crisp IPA with a warming bitterness.
FOR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
We fill one-way disposable containers (included in the prices below). Tap take home beer is best enjoyed as fresh as possible, ideally within 2-3 days. Keep refrigerated. When we release beers for sale on tap, it's a first come first served basis, when they're sold out that's it. We've calculated inventory based on keg volume, however it's not always that simple with tap fills due to wastage, so please bear in mind we may need to cancel your order if it's over subscribed.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Only order from your local shop (St Albans or Hitchin). We cannot deliver tap products outside of these areas.
2. We'll release new beers online every Friday at 12pm.
3. Orders can be placed in 1 litre sizes.
4. We'll decant orders the following Saturday then send out the same day for freshness. Delivery to St Albans or Hitchin only.
5. Remember DRINK FRESH and keep refrigerated.